Silk Rugs and Carpets
Silk Rugs and Carpets Specification About Knots Two kinds of knots: Persian Knot and Turkish Knot Persian knot （ single knot): Persian knot matches asymmetrically around of pair located beside with each other strings of a basis; the pile yarn twists one string of a basis entirely, and the...
Silk Rugs and Carpets
silk rugs and carpets
Yuxiang Silk Rug
Yellow, brown, golden
Number of knots
470 knots per sq inch
Roll or fold, then in a waterproof bag, then in a handwoven bag
1-2 days for stock, custom for 3-6 months
T/T, Western Union or other ways
Silk rugs and carpets, silk rugs, silk carpets
Two kinds of knots: Persian Knot and Turkish Knot
Persian knot （single knot): Persian knot matches asymmetrically around of pair located beside with each other strings of a basis; the pile yarn twists one string of a basis entirely, and the second-only half.
Turkish knots ( double knot): Turkish knots symmetrically match around of pair a line of the located strings of a basis; both strings of a basis are completely twisted with a pile yarn.
1. Express courier like DHL, TNT, FEDEX, UPS, EMS, etc.
2. Shipping time is about 2-7 working days depends on country area;
3. By airport to air port: about 7-12 days depends on port;
4. By sea port to port：about 20-35 days;
Agent appointed by clients;
1. The first packing: the smaller silk rugs and carpets adopt for rolling into shaft.
2. The second packing: the larger handmade silk rugs and carpets adopt for folding into the strips.
1. What kinds of material can be used to make silk rugs?
Answer: Silk, spun silk, silk and wool, wool, artificial silk, chemical fiber, mixed polyester, plastic.
2. What is your material?
Answer: silk most . But we also have other material carpets.
3. How many steps to make a handmade carpet?
Answer: Draw design and match colorsDye silkHang the warps
Hand knot silk carpetShear carpetwash the finished carpetmake tassels
4. What is the knot density and line of hand-knotted silk rugs and carpets?
260 lines: 22 knots per inch and 470 knots per square inch;
300 lines: 25 knots per inch and 625 knots per square inch;
400 lines: 33 knots per inch and 1100 knots per square inch;
500 lines: 41-42 knot per inch and 1730 knots per square inch.
5. What is your silk rug shape?
Answer: Square, Rectangle, Round, Runner, Oval. Your shape can be also accepted.