Persian carpets are one of the finest items in carpets. Their exquisite weaving skills and artistic value are well known.
Persian hand-knotted carpets made of 100% pure natural materials are all made of natural wool, silk and cotton, and they do not contain any harmful chemicals. Experts pointed out that any polypropylene, polyolefins, synthetic compounds, nylon, glue, plastics, synthetic filaments and hairs are harmful to the human body and carpets made of these materials should be avoided.
Persian rugs have the charm that no other ordinary rug can match. That is, no two Persian rugs are exactly the same. This makes it highly collectible and investable. Some people regard it as a property equivalent to cash and can be circulated like gold, jewelry and jade.
The Iranians regard the ground as the fifth wall of the room. Persian carpets are artworks on the floor and can be used in various styles of home furnishings.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why Is Handmade Silk Carpet Known As Carpet Bla...
- Hygroscopic Function of Silk Carpets
- Silk Carpet
- Silk Craft Features
- Why Handmade Silk Rugs Have Become The Choice o...
- Handmade Silk Carpet and Silk Road
- How Long Can A Good Quality Rug Be Used?
- Carpet Encyclopedia
- Which Carpet Design Is Never Out of Date?
- Do You Know Muslim Prayer Carpets (muslim praye...
- Washing And Maintenance
- HOW TO DELIVER OUR HANDMADE SILK RUGS?
- How To Clean A Handmade Silk Rug?
- Four Steps to Distinguish Between Machine-made ...
- How to choose the silk rugs?
- DO AND DON'T Do With Your SIlk Rug
- GUIDELINES FOR TREATING STAINS ON SILK CARPETS
- The Lifetime of Tussah Silkworm
- Silk Rug Workmanship Process
- How to Make High Density Silk Rugs?