How to clean a handmade silk rug?
1. The first step of your silk rug cleaning process is to get rid of all the dust in your silk rug. For this, you will vacuum your rug thoroughly. You can do this at your home, but like we said, silk rug can get damaged easily and so you should do it carefully.
2. The next step is to inspect your rug for stains. When you have determined their type, you remove them with appropriate agents. use gentle chemicals and the fibers of your rug will stay strong so its quality will not be degraded. Using low quality cleaning solution will reduce the fiber strength and discolor the rug.
3. Silk rugs get damaged when exposed to high temperatures. This is why you do not use warm water for washing your rug. Instead, you use water of normal temperature and wash your rug in it. then leave it to dry in a state-of the-art drying room. Though air is used for this purpose, you never make use of heat.
4. As clean as your rug may be, it should smell just as great. as the last part silk rug cleaning, leaving it smelling fresh and sweet.
Our Washing Process As Follow
1) Soak With Netural Detergent for Half An Hour Before Washing
2) Clean Every Part of the Silk Rugs By Machine
Clean By Hand for Tiny Stains
3) Wash with Clean Water
4) Get rid of the Stains and Netural Detergent
5) Clean Back of the Handmade Silk Carpets
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why Is Handmade Silk Carpet Known As Carpet Bla...
- Hygroscopic Function of Silk Carpets
- Silk Carpet
- Silk Craft Features
- Why Handmade Silk Rugs Have Become The Choice o...
- Handmade Silk Carpet and Silk Road
- How Long Can A Good Quality Rug Be Used?
- Carpet Encyclopedia
- Which Carpet Design Is Never Out of Date?
- Do You Know Muslim Prayer Carpets (muslim praye...
- Four Steps to Distinguish Between Machine-made ...
- How to choose the silk rugs?
- DO AND DON'T Do With Your SIlk Rug
- GUIDELINES FOR TREATING STAINS ON SILK CARPETS
- The Lifetime of Tussah Silkworm
- Silk Rug Workmanship Process
- How to Make High Density Silk Rugs?
- How to Choose An Excellent Silk RUG
- How to Custom A Handmade Silk Rug?
- How to Identify Carpets?