Black Floral Carpet
Black Floral Carpet ■ R ug Detailed Information Rug No.: Y-160 Rug Name: Black Floral Carpet Rug Size: 4 x 6 ft=122 x 183 cm Rug Fabric: silk Rug Net Weight: 6.6 KG Rug Workmanship: hand knotted, Turkish knot Number of Knots: 22 knots per inch Color: black, golden yellow Keywords: black floral...
Black Floral Carpet
■ Rug Detailed Information
Rug No.: Y-160
Rug Name: Black Floral Carpet
Rug Size: 4 x 6 ft=122 x 183 cm
Rug Fabric: silk
Rug Net Weight: 6.6 KG
Rug Workmanship: hand knotted, Turkish knot
Number of Knots: 22 knots per inch
Color: black, golden yellow
black floral rug, floral silk rug, floral silk carpet, handmade silk rugs, black silk carpet, hand knotted floral carpet, oriental silk rug, antique silk carpet
■ About Knots
Two kinds of knots: Persian Knot and Turkish Knot
Persian knot （single knot): Persian knot matches asymmetrically around of pair located beside with each other strings of a basis; the pile yarn twists one string of a basis entirely, and the second-only half.
● This poor workmanship can save the working time and material. The piles are not dense, which makes the designs obscure. It is easy to open the piles to see the inside warps. This kind of rug is not durable and solid. So the value of this kind silk rug is much less.
Turkish knots ( double knot): Turkish knots symmetrically match around of pair a line of the located strings of a basis; both strings of a basis are completely twisted with a pile yarn.
● This kind of knot workmanship makes the silk rug very solid; the piles and the warps are fixed tightly; dense piles always stand even baring heavy traffic for a long time; the piles do not drop off.
1. How about your package?
Answer: (1) Rolled for small size rugs,Folded for large size rugs;
(2) Inner packing : waterproof plastic bag;
Outer packing : double-layer woven bag.
2. How thick is the pile of a carpet?
Answer:The thickness of our 260 lines carpet is about 4-5 mm
3. What is a fringe?
Answer: A fringe is the extension of warp strands; they are knotted at the ends to ensure that the wefts and the knots do not unravel
4. Do you have a catalogue for your carpets?
Answer:Yes,we have carpets catalog ,also all our carpets can be viewed on our website
5. Can I borrow a carpet to see if it fits in my home?
Answer: It is impossible to borrow a carpet. If you purchase a carpet and find that it doesn’t fit in as expected you can return it within 10 days.