Know more about Tussah Silkworm......
Tussah silkworm is a traditional industry of Nanzhao County Nanyang City Henan Province .As early as the han dynasty, nanzhao people began to "plant tussah for silkworm rearing and silk reeling".Sui and tang dynasties to the Ming and qing dynasties, "the needs of the people, tribute has become all the benefits of silk."For a long time, the south call people to the tussah silkworm has been difficult to give up their feelings, has become an important part of production and life, and has also made the development of the tussah silkworm industry have the inherent power of inheritance for thousands of years.
Tussah silkworm belongs to lepidoptera, which is a kind of completely abnormal insect. It feeds on oak leaves, oak leaves and other tussah slope plants.
The baby silkworm, which has just hatched from the egg, is black and covered with fine hair, resembling an ant.
Nanzhao, as a national famous one - chemical breeding base of tussah silkworm, has a good ecological environment and industrial mechanism.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why Is Handmade Silk Carpet Known As Carpet Bla...
- Hygroscopic Function of Silk Carpets
- Silk Carpet
- Silk Craft Features
- Why Handmade Silk Rugs Have Become The Choice o...
- Handmade Silk Carpet and Silk Road
- How Long Can A Good Quality Rug Be Used?
- Carpet Encyclopedia
- Which Carpet Design Is Never Out of Date?
- Do You Know Muslim Prayer Carpets (muslim praye...
- Silk Rug Workmanship Process
- How to Make High Density Silk Rugs?
- How to Choose An Excellent Silk RUG
- How to Custom A Handmade Silk Rug?
- How to Identify Carpets?
- Chinese Silk Rugs Handmade---Nanyang Yuxiang Ar...
- Basic Explanation of Silk Carpet
- How to Choose Iranian Persian Carpet?