1. for small size handmade silk rug: rolling into shafts;
2. for large size hand knotted silk carpets: folding into the strip;
3. both in a waterproof plastic bag, then packed in a polyester woven bag.
If you have no special request, we will use normal packing.
If need special packing, pls list them in your email.
1. Express courier like DHL, TNT, FEDEX, UPS, EMS, etc.
Shipping time is about 2-7 working days depends on country area;
2. By airport to air port: about 7-12 days depends on port;
3. By sea port to port：about 20-35 days;
4. Agent appointed by clients;
stock 1-2 days after receiving your payment;
3-6 months for custom silk rugs.
T/T in advance or Western Union or other ways we could contact.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why Is Handmade Silk Carpet Known As Carpet Bla...
- Hygroscopic Function of Silk Carpets
- Silk Carpet
- Silk Craft Features
- Why Handmade Silk Rugs Have Become The Choice o...
- Handmade Silk Carpet and Silk Road
- How Long Can A Good Quality Rug Be Used?
- Carpet Encyclopedia
- Which Carpet Design Is Never Out of Date?
- Do You Know Muslim Prayer Carpets (muslim praye...
- How To Clean A Handmade Silk Rug?
- Four Steps to Distinguish Between Machine-made ...
- How to choose the silk rugs?
- DO AND DON'T Do With Your SIlk Rug
- GUIDELINES FOR TREATING STAINS ON SILK CARPETS
- The Lifetime of Tussah Silkworm
- Silk Rug Workmanship Process
- How to Make High Density Silk Rugs?
- How to Choose An Excellent Silk RUG
- How to Custom A Handmade Silk Rug?