It depends on how you use it.
If you spread it in a room that is often walked around, plus children, pets, or lack of air conditioning, this rug will soon be worn out. If you put it on a formal occasion for a quiet conversation or rest, then it can be passed from one generation to the next.
A piece of wool carpet can be used for 50-70 years.
If it is silk, the dye on the top will not fade. Theoretically, it can be used forever.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why Is Handmade Silk Carpet Known As Carpet Bla...
- Hygroscopic Function of Silk Carpets
- Silk Carpet
- Silk Craft Features
- Why Handmade Silk Rugs Have Become The Choice o...
- Handmade Silk Carpet and Silk Road
- Carpet Encyclopedia
- Which Carpet Design Is Never Out of Date?
- Do You Know Muslim Prayer Carpets (muslim praye...
- Turkish Rugs
- Difference Between Turkish and Persian Knot
- How to Choose Handmade Silk Rugs?
- The Main Characteristics Of Persian Carpets
- Washing And Maintenance
- HOW TO DELIVER OUR HANDMADE SILK RUGS?
- How To Clean A Handmade Silk Rug?