GUIDELINES FOR TREATING STAINS ON SILK CARPETS
For serious stains, don’t hesitate – call a professional cleaner and have the problem dealt with by experts.
For less serious stains, you might choose to risk home treatment. As for all stains, the faster you act, the more likely you are to succeed. So don’t wait for a liquid stain to dry before attempting to get it out.
First use an absorbent pad or paper towel to blot up as much of the spill as possible. Avoid the temptation to rub.
Next fill a spray bottle with a solution of equal parts water and vinegar, ensuring that the solution is cool or tepid at most. Heavily mist the affected area of the carpet and blot up the moisture. Repeat this process until the offending stain has (if you’re lucky) been completely removed.
Then let the carpet dry naturally.
We’ve been doing this for over two decades so you can rest assured we’ll treat your silk carpets and rugs with the delicate care they require.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Why Is Handmade Silk Carpet Known As Carpet Bla...
- Hygroscopic Function of Silk Carpets
- Silk Carpet
- Silk Craft Features
- Why Handmade Silk Rugs Have Become The Choice o...
- Handmade Silk Carpet and Silk Road
- How Long Can A Good Quality Rug Be Used?
- Carpet Encyclopedia
- Which Carpet Design Is Never Out of Date?
- Do You Know Muslim Prayer Carpets (muslim praye...
- The Lifetime of Tussah Silkworm
- Silk Rug Workmanship Process
- How to Make High Density Silk Rugs?
- How to Choose An Excellent Silk RUG
- How to Custom A Handmade Silk Rug?
- How to Identify Carpets?
- Chinese Silk Rugs Handmade---Nanyang Yuxiang Ar...
- Basic Explanation of Silk Carpet
- How to Choose Iranian Persian Carpet?